Telephone: 01565 722828

Right to Buy Valuations


Many Council house tenants have been able to consider buying their property from a Local Authority or Housing Association.

John Wright will act for both Housing Associations and also for tenants in this process.

A professional report will determine that the buyer pays a price that reflects overall condition of the property.